Saturday, January 3, 2009

WOW, What happened to December?




































































Well, I have to say that this was the fastest month of the past year for me! I honestly don't know what happened. We had a wonderful Christmas at home in Alabama. We have not been home for Christmas in 7 years and it was a fantastic time. We had to even invest in our first toy box after her very fruitful Christmas. Makenzie was a perfect baby for the car ride (8hours one way!) She had such a wonderful time getting to see all her family. She has really changed in the past month from sleeping through the night, YEAH, to sitting up all on her own. I just can't get over how proud I am of her! We spent New Year's with Dutch, Erin, and Liv playing games and chowing on some great sushi. Nothing like ringing in the New Year with your bestest friends. Here's to 2009...May god Bless us all again next year!