Thursday, October 22, 2009

OMG...Day 4

Ok, called the Doc back again today (they are going to hate me) and complained about Makenzie's crankiness and low grade fever. I asked them what is wrong with my child? Well, his response entailed..."Keep doing what you are doing and call us if she gets worse." (going to reiterate, yeah they get the BIG bucks?) No change with Mak throughout the day and she really hasn't eaten since Sunday. Yep, 4 days! While Daddy took a break and went to the gym I gave Makenzie a warm bath and discovered a red "lacy" rash on the trunk of her body. Frantic I called my BFF Erin who informed me that Makenzie might have Roseola. What about that? Why in the H*** do I even take her to the Doc. Just call my "Dula" Windy or Erin. Here's to the Internet and Mommy friends who have...been there done that!
The rash had actually moved up to her cheek by this evening. No fever though and sleeping soundly now!

No comments: