Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick's Day started out so awesome and exciting. Makenzie went to school today and was so pumped about her leprechaun themed day. Kevin is on shift and I am off to my "desk job".

Normal Doctor's appointment today too! Well, for me nothing is normal these days as I am always on pins and needles as we go for each ultra sound/cervical check. Today.....back to a 1.5!

Job is over!
Back in the hospital!
Makenzie is an emotional mess!
Possible cervical cerclage stitch surgery!
Permanent strict bedrest....home or hospital to be determined!


Saturday.....I chose to have the cerlage put in, which apparently will help hold my cervix closed till they remove it around 36-37 weeks. Mind you I am 21 weeks right now. This morning the Maternal Fetal Medicine, Doctor Scannel has released me to go HOME!!!! Lots and lots of stuff to go over with Kevin and Monarch.

This is the most stressful challenge in our lives I think Kevin and I have ever had to deal with. We will get through this and have a very healthy baby with God on our side....lots of love and support from our family, friends, and A VERY CARING DOCTOR LYNN BEMENDERFER!


Also....we have chosen NOT to find out the sex of the baby! Weird and out of character for us but....here we go!

No comments: