Monday, July 4, 2011

Freeeeeeeedom!



In honor of The 4th of July....our nation's 235th Birthday...Independence Day!

And....Ironically we have been released off of BED REST today!!!! I am 37 weeks and officially "full term". The whole fam-damly hit the town hard today. After Claire's, Merle Norman, Babies r us, Carter's, and lunch at Maggiano's.....we are all exhausted. I have officially been on "modified" to "strict" bed rest for 19 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!! All that down time took a toll on my body so today was extremely tough but I made it. I will probably be soar tomorrow....pathetic! Gotta get moving around now though so I can labor this sweet babe! Bought a couple of adorable boy and girl outfits so we are prepared for both. Going to pack for the hospital tonight.....we are ready now! A big Thank You to all of our dearest friends and family for the love, support, and most of all prayers.....Thank you Dear Father in Heaven for your blessings!


Come on BABY, COME ON!!!

No comments: